Vincent Dee - Damn Easy Money

Personal blog and my own ways making easy money!

USD80+ in 10 Days only ClicKing @ Damn Easy Money



USD80.48 received from Svbux

It had been sometime I update this blog. Maybe you guys thought that I was no longer receive any payment anymore? Then you are wrong! Simply I was doing some planning on Svbux, as recently they just launched a new membership call Svbux investor which cost USD$349 (PP) or USD$299 (AP) features some enrichment tools and cheaper rental fees.

Since I can't make up my mind to whether become part of the svbux investor, I decided to withdraw to my Alertpay (AP) account today. Take note that this is money / balance you see, but those you don't see (assets) is actually my 790 rented refs which are all having an expiry 20 days and above!

Definitely you can get USD80 in 10 days if you are working, especially those blessed fortuned one. But do you want to earn EXTRA USD80 or even MORE in 10 days? Then join today!!

0 comments: