Vincent Dee - Damn Easy Money

Personal blog and my own ways making easy money!

Shell Power Seminar 2009

Thanks to my supervisor / manager, I was given the chance to attend the Shell Power Seminar 2009 in Park Royal, KL. I must admit Shell is really rich (No. 1 in Top 500 fortune company) and the seminar was organized in a very structured way. As the introduction is sufficient, there is no problem in understand the onwards presentation.

What is this seminar all about? As usual, introduction of the organizer (Shell), introduction to technical terms / oil tests (which is the essential part in the whole seminar to me) then introduction to Shell Turbine oil, Guest speaker from OEM (Siemens), and back to Shell products again (Grease, Hydraulic oil, insulation / electrical oil, compressor oil etc).

Participants were given a night stay in Park Royal Hotel (wow!!), souvenirs for example T-shirt, note book and seminar material. There were quiz and lucky draw in between the seminar, where quiz bring you a price of Shell pewter, and lucky draw prizes are shopping voucher, backpack, watch... (Pity I did not win one in the lucky draw... Lol~)

Too much words for this post. Let's have a look on some photos taken. Again thanks to my manager and Shell for such opportunity. It is beneficial to me!!


Park Royal suite - King size bed I guess?


A glance inside room



 
16th Floor, very nice view but I am lack of time to enjoy it!!!




 
Souvenirs received from seminar, thanks!!! ^_^

0 comments: