Vincent Dee - Damn Easy Money

Personal blog and my own ways making easy money!

Svbux 3rd Payment - USD50+


Payment from Svbux of USD$51.01

Well, how long is my last cashout from Svbux? How much it is?
Oh yeah, today (5 mins ago) I decided to cashout my balance in Svbux and guess how much? A total of USD$51.01!! That is a lot!

For your information, after this cashout, I had get back the principal I invested in svbux and some profit. But not to forget the onwards earnings are all pure profit! Hooray!~~ Cant wait to show you guys the next payment.

Right now I am earning USD10+ daily (before expenses like autopay which cost around USD2). I plan to reinvest for more refs (1000 refs, right now 490 refs) and hope this site can be another success from Neobux!

Are you online everyday? So what are you waiting for? Register yourself an account today!! Click on the banner below and start clicking ads DAILY!!


SvBux - Simplicity And Innovativeness!


0 comments: