Vincent Dee - Damn Easy Money

Personal blog and my own ways making easy money!

Svbux 4th Payment - USD40+



Payment from Svbux of USD$42.22 / RM142

Today when I wake up from my sweet dream, as usual I turn on my pc and surf net, the first website of course the Damn Easy Money website, svbux. I had a shocked as I cant load the page!!! Oh my god? Had it turn into a scam? I then remember I read an announcement from admin yesterday before I went up to bed that there is a server problem and site may unavailable.

Of course I told my downline Zhia Howe and he too worry about this too. Thanks god by around lunch hour, the site is back on service again. Hooray~ I was thinking whether to save some money for next ref rental or to cashout, and I make the decision! To cashout and show off to you guys, I got my 4th payment again! Not as much as before, as last withdrawal is just 6 days ago!!

Svbux just had a discount on member upgrade few days ago, and it only last for a day. Pity you guys did not able to enjoy it, but I believe such goodies will come in future again, if you join today! I really hope it can be another great PTC site as Neobux. As a small investment of 10% of a month salary return me such great profit. Thanks again svbux!

Are you online everyday? So what are you waiting for? Register yourself an account today!! Click on the banner below and start clicking ads DAILY!!


SvBux - Simplicity And Innovativeness!


0 comments: