Vincent Dee - Damn Easy Money

Personal blog and my own ways making easy money!

Svbux: USD110++ in Paypal

First, there is two good news for everybody. Ready? Then take your seat and let me begin.

1) Paypal now accept withdraw to Malaysia local bank.
This means that if you have balance / money in your Paypal, you can get it withdraw directly to your bank account. There is only RM3 per transaction and if you withdraw more than RM400, then there is no transaction fee.
So how do you add a bank account into Paypal? Buy me a lunch / dinner and I will slowly show you. =)


Paypal withdraw to your bank account fees

2) It had been a while I did not show you my payment proof from Svbux. Maybe you think it was down... Frankly, I had no idea why the site was very unstable (indeed now still) today after I back from work. I could connect to the site and get disconnected. Thanks god I still able to click all my ads and.... (drum rolling) Cashout an amount of USD$117.23!!! I did not withdraw for sometime because I was on the 100 refs rental queue, and though it cost slightly more than usual, you do not need to fight to get ref. Just pay the amount, queue it, sit back, relax, and after 48 hours, you get your 100 refs (USD$35).
This time I purposely make the withdrawal to my Paypal account, to show you that how compatible the site it is. You can withdraw to Alertpay and Paypal. And let's pray that the site will back to its normal speed again a.s.a.p



My USD$117.23 payment from Svbux

So... What are you waiting for?

0 comments: