Vincent Dee - Damn Easy Money

Personal blog and my own ways making easy money!

Payment from Neobux & Investment in Unobux

I had made a decision (hopefully it is something worthwhile). Today I had withdraw balance from Neobux and received amount of $57.83 (Oh yeah, profit especially now USD is so high, USD1 to RM3.5788) but I made another decision too which is to invest in Unobux.
This is a pain decision as I am not sure will Unobux stay as Neobux, but let's hope it did. I found that Unobux has very high ref activity, just upgrade its server and rapid response from administration, that why influence me to take this risk and invest into Unobux. I had invest a total of $79 + $30 + $5 (earlier initial investment) = $114 or equal to RM408+ (WOW)





I hope that this is another smart investment and hope that I can profit from both great PTC site. If you are interested, you can always ask me for assistance and I will try my best to assist you to be on right track. Please feel free to join me at

UnoBux - The place to earn money - Improve, earn & withdraw instantly!


You are welcome to refer my earlier post for registration steps and detail. Welcome to the Damn Easy Money!

0 comments: