Vincent Dee - Damn Easy Money

Personal blog and my own ways making easy money!

How you can remind your back seat passenger to fasten seat belts?

I would like to share my experience when I was on the way back to Kelantan hometown during CNY. My dad and I were sitting in front, my mum and brother were at the back. We knew that the Rm300 penalty will be "given" in case back passenger did not wear his seat belt. The story begin after we take a short rest at a petrol station (sshh shhh la)
My brother buckled up his seatbelt but not my mum
My dad driving and we are approaching a police stop checkpoint
As usual, we have our roadtax paid, car license not expired, we slow down and pass by the checkpoint.
Police: Belakang tak nak pakai tali pinggang ke?
I turn my head over and say "shit" silently when I saw my mum forget her seatbelt
Because only the front window was opened, my mum who was at the back cant hear correctly reply: Belakang xde barang sir!
Again the police ask, with the hand pointed on my mum
This time my mum wind down her side window and got the policeman message,
Mum: Sorry sorry (quickly buckle her seatbelt)
Luckily the policeman just give us a warning and allow us to go. I guess maybe he saw my brother was wearning, and my mum is old enough to get fine... Huhu...
I found this on the internet, would like to share with the rest, this is linked from a blog I often surf to...

You can download the A4 300DPI version from here too. I gonna print one and put it on my green myvi~~

0 comments: