Vincent Dee - Damn Easy Money

Personal blog and my own ways making easy money!

Damn Easy Money - Neobux

Well, as my blog topic name sounds, I am happy to tell you guys how to earn extra pocket money, especially when it happens to me now, I am jobless...


This is a screenshot of payment I receive today. USD53.05 ^_^

Maybe you have queries, what actually is Alertpay? Alertpay is a online payment processor, similar to others such as PayPal, Egold etc. However there are differences between this payment processors. I would like to take Paypal (Most of you may heard before) and Alertpay for explaination.

Paypal
  • Widely used in online purchasing such as ebay and many other services and software license
  • Verification is required or else your account may got suspended
  • Payment to Paypal or receive from Paypal for Malaysian required credit card (which I dont have right now >..<)
Alertpay
  • Widely used in PTC (paid to click) industry, less used in online purchasing (but there are too)
  • Verification is not so required, but I will say just go for verification. Verification required your scan image of IC and statement (Proof of address)
  • Payment to alertpay or receive from alertpay for Malaysian by local bank (Maybank, CIMB, Public bank bla bla bla)
Personally I prefer Alertpay as I can operate it with my CIMB account. But if you have a Maybank account is much better as their account is at Maybank. (Faster transaction). So back to the topic, how to earn pocket money? Well, you must have payment processor such as Paypal or Alertpay first. You can use the link below to register one, just choose the starter pack which is free at all.
Paypal
Alertpay

After you have your payment processor, you can start to register site to start your earning. The damn easy way is PTC or paid to click. You click ads and you earn money from it. It may seems little (1 ads USD1c), but what if...

For example:

If you have a Golden Membership, click 10 top ads a day and refer 150 members who also click 10 top ads a day:
You win $30.2 (US dollars) per day that translates to around $936.2 (US dollars) per month. Now, try to multiply that for a year!

With even more referrals (which can be rented or obtained freely) and more ads, we will leave it to your imagination.

This is a statement quote from Neobux, and I belive it as I am on the way doing it. Look at payment I received above, it should tell you that I am not lying. (Of course I did spent time for it, but it just take you 5 mins a day to do it, why not?)

What I need to do?

  1. Register yourself a Paypal or Alertpay account. These are used to received payment. You can withdraw balance from Paypal and Alertpay to your local bank account!
  2. Click here and register yourself an account (Registration is free totally)
  3. Get your email address verified by provide registration code received in your email account during registration
  4. Login and click on View Advertisements
  5. You see few ads link, click it and click the red ball again
  6. Upon the ads page complete load, a green countdown bar will appear, patiently wait until you see a message "Advertisement validated"
  7. Proceed to other ads, check back after another day, daily.
  8. When you reach minimum of USD2, you can request cash out IMMEDIATELY pay to your Paypal and Alertpay account.

Glad to say that Neobux PTC not only support Alertpay but also Paypal, therefore no matter you want to see your money in your saving account, or you want to do online shopping, Neobux is a good choice. Do remember to check for new ads daily, or time to time!!

I also made a pdf file with many screenshots of how to operate in neobux. You can download it from here. It would expose you to more other features neobux has!
PDF FILE

Feel free to contact me or email me if you have any queries. Start get your foot on Damn Easy Money now!! =D

3 comments:

Hi vincent, i just withdraw my money from alertpay to my CIMB a weak ago. The status of the withdrawal is completed but the money still had not showed up in my account. What should i do. pls help me. thanks

 

Don't worry, you will definitely get your funds! It may after another 2-3 days. So just wait patiently!

 

hello, may i know are u using bank transfer or either bank wire to transfer funds into your localized bank?