Vincent Dee - Damn Easy Money

Personal blog and my own ways making easy money!

Convocation 16 Aug 2009

16 Aug 2009 is my convocation in Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS. I joined UTP on Jan 2004, and graduate on Dec 2008. 5 years of study prepare myself before entering the working life. In this 5 years I know my best friend, I fall in love with them, I fight with them, I jogged with them, they become part of my important life. Thanks to them, without them, I will still somebody staying at 17 years old :)

I can say today is the full stop of my life in UTP. In future I may not able find any excuse back to UTP (unless my junior ask me to go back, haha!), my only regret in this convocation is I did not have the chance to take photos with my lecturers and someone I looking forward to meet! (She left after the morning... Wuuuuuwuuuu)

Well, if given a chance to back to old days, I wish I can focus those area which is more important in work life, not simply just what my lecturer told in the class. I wish I can fully utilize all the facilities in UTP, which I had paid for. I wish... so many wishes, but I simply miss it. Huhu..

Man shall not regret, I will stop here, make this post memorable, and a point in my life as a reference point for the future.

Jeslynn, Ong, Set Lee and myself ^^

Photo with parents in studio

This is my studio photo lar~~ ^^

Obtained my scroll on stage from Pro Chancellor - Tan Sri Dato Seri Mohd Hassan Marican
(Our chancellor Tun Dr. Mahathir leave after the morning session @_@)

Thanks, to all my friends. I only have a favor from you all, keep in touch!! <^_^> Congratulation and best regards to all of us~~

0 comments: