Vincent Dee - Damn Easy Money

Personal blog and my own ways making easy money!

Wonder Clay

My colleagues recommend to me a new product which I would like to recommend to all of you especially those who own a car (or two or more?!! ^_^)
Perhaps you may think that washing, waxing your car is a troublesome. Wonder clay is a great product while it is cheap RM28.90, available in every Jusco store. I purposely find a day to visit Jusco to purchase and try this product on the same day. It is awesome! My Myvi was rough due to sand blasting activity beside my company. With Wonder Clay, simply spalshing small amount water and wrap with Wonder Clay, I get back my smooth and shiny surface again! It is amazing and very easy task!
Wonder Clay itself like a plastersine (maybe some spelling error here) Basically it can adhere fine particles which hardly to remove by washing / waxing. Try it today, it does not cost you much and it can last for sometime. Just make sure you have a car wash before using Wonder Clay as this will effectively prolong the product life!

0 comments: