Vincent Dee - Damn Easy Money

Personal blog and my own ways making easy money!

My new baby!!

Hey guys! I believed I gonna make my own blog as a gadget's blog! LoL... Proudly introduce to all of you my new baby -

My new Toyota Altis 1.8!!!

Come with skirting too!

Another JLQ829? You guess... ^_^

And dang dang dang dang~ Here is another one! If you notice my shout out, I just upgrade my 512kbps RM66 Streamyx to the Home Hop Away package at RM108. This package combined of Streamyx 1.0mbps (1.5+mbps fastest) RM88 and Celcom broadband 384kbps RM68. With this package you can save an amount of RM48! Seeing that I can get much faster speed (Rapidshare!!) and online away from home with addition of RM42, I decided to go for it.
Of course, welcome another little cute baby which is the....

Huawei E220 USB HSDPA modem

This is the modem I purchase for my Celcom broadband. It was unlocked so that I can insert any SIM card without limitation. Firmware was updated to support 7.2mbps!! I get it at RM249 inclusive postage. This is the cheapest price I can find for this brand and model of modem. I believe there are cheaper but definitely not the same brand and model.
Today rapidsharing on the go~~ Happy June!!!


3 comments:

Wahlao new altis 2.0??? power do! kaya2 ;) gratz on the new kar.

p/s: btw this is the first time i come to ur blog after some ppl huha ur new car ;P

 

org kaya2 pasir gudang ni. the last gadget suck... hahaaha

 

If you send to some where no Streamyx, no P1 wimax, no Digi broadband, no Penangfon, no Jaring... Hahah, you will find this very useful...
I like it!
P/s: Yes, JLQ is the latest plate in Johor now. Just got this car Thursday
^^