Vincent Dee - Damn Easy Money

Personal blog and my own ways making easy money!

Wordlinx

After got scam by Unobux for almost USD$150, finally I see another good time. I had been active on Wordlinx for sometime, and today is my day to request payment. In Wordlinx you need to achieve USD$10 to get your payout, and $0.50 will be taken for some fees between Paypal and Wordlinx. It was a difficult time to click ads by yourself (USD$10 means I had clicked 1000 ads), I cant remember when I start, but definitely some day last year. It just like your daily saving, I click few ads daily, I save few cents daily. Finally I can enjoy the fruit. And this it is~

You can joined under me at http://wordlinx.com/?r=67188 if you are interested. However if you don't, there is no harm as I only will earn 5% from ref clicks. >..<
Just to interoduce another trustworthy PTC! Opps, did I mention it is instant payment? Yes, wordlinx paid you as soon as you request for payout! Just like Neobux! Hooray~

0 comments: