Vincent Dee - Damn Easy Money

Personal blog and my own ways making easy money!

I am a cool driver...

Today I received my cool sticker from a blog that I like to visit. Though I never meet the blogger, but I constantly visit his blog because I am really enjoy with his drawing! All the best to Che Tai Xuan~
If you guys still remember the sticker behind my car.... This is the one...

Indeed I have another cool sticker which I could not find a place to paste on...

Today, I received my latest cool sticker from the blogger! Thanks a lot!!

Not to miss that, the blogger is so nice enough and hand draw comics for us, the visitor! Very nice drawing, isn't it?

Perhaps for those who are so free and hang on net 24 hours, waiting someone comment or want to be the spotlight can had a look into his site. You may find yourself some surprise!

0 comments: