Vincent Dee - Damn Easy Money

Personal blog and my own ways making easy money!

After solid test...

Sad... Disappointed. Perhaps this is the best word under the world could describe my feeling currently.
I did my preparation before taking the solid mechanics test, however, luck doesn't seems along with me. I could not analysis the hidden information in the question, and therefore, I failed to answer the question.
I believe that I did mistakes in other question. Perhaps I am not intelligent enough. Futhermore, the test room is so hot till one could not concentrate during the exam. I wonder is maintainence department having leave all all rather work under air-con office rather than coming out checking the condition of rooms...
Well, solid test is over, there are one more test tomorrow, 1 tutorial, 1 assignment, and 1 project due on tomorrow... Mechanical enginneering is busy, do think more than twice before you step into this area.
Vincent Dee - Be Happy ya~~

0 comments: